TLA YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS
TLA:YE is a global community, promoting the visibility of young entrepreneurs and innovators through a members’ directory and providing a platform for learning, growth and collaboration through micro-learning resources and regular podcasts. We provide a place for aspiring and leading young entrepreneurs to network, collaborate and showcase their business, whilst engaging in discussion on the most up-to-date and relevant issues within the Tech industry.
By promoting diversity and inclusion through a representative advisory board and membership, we aim to provide authentic insights to the wider Tech sector, in order to elevate the visibility of a fully representative and diverse network of young entrepreneurs & innovators to investors and companies.
Our mission is to inspire, support and connect young entrepreneurs and innovators by building an inclusive ecosystem, working towards the United Nations’ sustainable development goals, to facilitate and promote young entrepreneur networks globally.
Email: [email protected]
Over the next three years we will:
- Build up to 5,000 advocates
- Create a global directory of young entrepreneurs
- Produce a themed Podcast each month
- Provide an event every quarter that reaches out to those with less opportunities
- Showcase one young entrepreneur and their business each month
- Organise two youth-led major events per year
- Achieve a fully representative membership in relation to gender, BAME, BME and LGBTQ