- Raise the profile of PropTech, increasing adoption across all aspects of the built environment, from investment, design, construction through to operation, retrofit and upcycling.
- Demonstrate the role of PropTech in tackling key challenges such as climate change, resilience, biodiversity loss, air pollution, inclusion and skills shortages.
- Promote the effective adoption of topics such as AI, BIM, digital twins and ESG.
- Grow a network of knowledgeable and forward-thinking people and companies involved in PropTech and related fields such as smart cities and communities.
- Lever this network to actively engage with the property industry and share and advocate new technologies and best practice.