Designed to foster international business development between London and Arizona, TLA Arizona will operate these major key objectives:
- Enhance existing strong links and relationships, and add new ones, between the London tech ecosystem and the Arizona tech ecosystem, especially in the areas of FinTech, HealthTech, EdTech, Cyber Security, CleanTech, Creative Tech, eCommerce & Retail Tech.
- Facilitate the movement of advocates between the two ecosystems and provide introductions to Arizona and London.
- Establish Phoenix, and Arizona at large, as a primary transatlantic gateway for London and UK technology firms to build a successful US presence.
- Promote and facilitate UK and European expansion opportunities for Arizona-based businesses with London as the foundation
- Provide regular knowledge transfer events between sector aligned stakeholders in both Atlanta and London.
- Establish stronger bonds between London and Arizona’s academic centres of innovation.
- Act as a convener for disparate individuals, companies, and organizations in London and Arizona and promote events that may be of interest to our members, with a focus on organizing and leading delegations to London Technology Week every year.