TLA Robotics are proud to announce our second in-person networking event since the group was founded during the 2020 pandemic.
- Anyone with an interest in Robotics. Students, investors, startups, component suppliers, software companies, consultants, market researchers, automation engineers, etc.
- Any type of robots are welcome (* robot agnostic event): Surgical robots, autonomous vehicles, warehouse robots, delivery bots, drones, construction robots, etc.
I want to bring my friend – is this ok?
- Yes. Note that we accept 2 people from each company (does not apply to universities)
How may people will attend?
- The event location is limited to 100 people.
What can I expect at the event?
- Networking event, bring business cards and your top game
- 6-8 exciting company presentations (companies TBC)
How much does it cost to attend?
- This is a free networking event for anyone
When should I arrive?
- Arrive at 17:30. Estimated duration: c.3-4hrs
I want to present – what should I do? (+ contact us)
- Send an email to [email protected] and we will arrange a chat to understand your business and suitability for presenting at our events.
Q&A: What is TLA Robotics?
Q&A: How do I join?
- Joining is free and simple. Send us an email to [email protected] and let us know you want to join TLA Robotics and we will respond with an introductory pdf document. That’s it. You can also join our LinkedIn group or sign up to our newsletter on our website to hear about new events, etc.
Q&A: Who else is coming to this event?