« All Events
Smart Cities Post Covid-19: A practical perspective
September 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A deep dive into smart city technologies post Covid-19 with a strong emphasis on practical real world use cases
Smart city projects are enormously complex and therefore suffer from numerous challenges. This fireside chat is focused primarily on the challenges resulting from an implementation perspective.
This fireside chat will explore the realities of smart cities through real world use cases and cover aspects such as:
- Safety and security
- Environmental benefits
- Transportation and traffic
- More efficient provision of public utilities
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Enhanced engagement with citizens.
Some agenda Highlights
- How will the crisis reshape our cities and urban planning
- How can smart technologies support economic and social recovery
- The role of digital twins in risk management and scenario analysis
- Barriers to developing and scaling smart cities
- Development of smart communities and opportunities for collaboration between smart cities.
This event has been designed for Individuals actively involved in Smart City projects, who:
- Need to understand the practical implications of Covid-19
- Want to understand how technology is evolving and can support on the challenges they are facing
- Would like to learn from the practical experiences of others.