- Raise the profile of PropTech, establishing its relevance across property activities from investment through construction to management
- Grow a network of knowledgeable and forward thinking people and companies involved in PropTech
- Utilise this network to actively engage with the property industry to use technology to solve problems and create real change
- Opportunities to attend and participate in two of the leading property industry events Revo 2017 & MIPIM 2018
- Collaborative events and activities with other TLA working groups for the Built Environment
- Regular communications and a member-led newsletter will keep all up-to-date and informed with latest industry news & innovations
- Social media support for members’ new launches, events or other news of interest
Opportunities for the TLA working group members across PropTech; RetailTech; Infrastructure & Smart Cities to participate in a digital showcase at the Revo Conference & Exhibition in September https://www.revocommunity.org/eventspages/revo_2017/home
The annual Revo event is the largest UK retail property deal making and networking event of the year.
Bringing together the most influential and inspirational players from across the sector – owners/investors, developers, retailers, retail property agents, professional service consultants, a host of leading service providers, public sector representatives and retail, food, beverage and leisure occupiers and operators – offering unrivalled access to the greatest retail property networking, deal making and learning opportunities.
At both Revo and MIPIM, PropTech will be running a DiscoTech, a focused client-led activity developed by Mat, which:
- Provides an opportunity for client organisations to discover new technology (DiscoTech), ideas and potential solutions to business challenges that they face
- Facilitates the exposure of businesses to the unique skills and expertise available from the SME and start-up community in a managed scenario
- Builds collaborations that have the potential to be continued into commercial co-creation beyond the DiscoTech
We aim to provide TLA members with an important platform for exposure to their target audience of clients and key players, in the retail & urban place-making sectors.
Number of Advocates in Group
Head of Group
Joanna Tasker, Jo Tasker Consulting Ltd
Mat Colmer, Built Environment Specialist
Daniel Moraite, Digital Innovator & AI fellow
James Dearsley, Founder, The Digital Marketing Bureau
Hussain Al Hilli, Co-Founder at Byoot