Our mission is to accelerate innovation in healthcare and life sciences by bringing together all stakeholders across the digital health, medical device, diagnostics, other health tech and life sciences, wellbeing and sports/well-being sectors.
FOCUS AREAS: 2019
We have 5 major focus areas for the following year and are actively looking to engage with volunteers and advisors that can support us on these initiatives. If you would like to get involved, please email us (email@example.com) and we will connect you to the point people:
- MENTORING PROGRAMME: Hold regular mentoring sessions for Health Tech founders at the Health Foundry, that take the form of workshops or informal coffee chats
- LONDON TECH WEEK: Lead planning of our annual flagship event, the London Tech Week HealthTech Conference, the goal of which is to connect stakeholders across the Health Tech ecosystem and showcase examples of innovations in the industry
- WOMEN IN HEALTH TECH: Focus on increasing diversity across innovators, operators and investors in the Health Tech space
- STAKEHOLDER TEAMS: focus on the enablement of the various stakeholders within the Health Tech ecosystem:
- Pharma: Healthcare OEMs/Service providers that are buyers of third party technology
- Medical Devices: Medical device manufacturers, regulators and distributors
- Insurance: Insurance and benefits providers in the health care sector
- Providers: Health care providers including but not limited to NHS, NHS outsourcers/contractors, private hospitals, lab providers.
- Investors: Financial and strategic investors in HealthTech (e.g. corporate, VC, angel, family office)
- AI/ML/Big Data: Building and managing a group of experts that represent the leading edge on the application of AI/ML in health care and the lifesciences