WHY IT EXISTS
Currently the management of people and HR is going through a once in a generation change. The use of technology has both the power to enable, but also confuse. Practitioners in this space need help and support to navigate this transition in a safe and positive environment.
Similarly, there is some very exciting work being done by HR tech start-ups. But there is a lack of a strong sector ecosystem to support and promote them.
WHO IT IS FOR?
– *HRD’s* – Human Resource Directors, VP’s of Talent or practitioners within this business sector who want to understand and use PeopleTech in the right way to benefit themselves, their business and their people. This is the core group.
– C-Suite – other senior business leaders who want to understand how PeopleTech affects their business.
– PeopleTech Leaders, Consultants and Innovators – contributors who want to engage in this space
– PeopleTech Startups – that have solutions in this space
– PeopleTech Investors – that are, or would like to invest in this space
HOW IT WORKS
– Create a continuous listening supportive network – members can contact each other on an ad-hoc basis to get support and advice
– Organised Quarterly meets – themed quarterly events/ meetups
– Ad-hoc events – as and when needed, requested by members or the community
WHAT IT DOES NOT DO
– Not a promotion forum
– Members must give and contribute in order to receive and be supported
– Chatham House rules -It’s an open honest network
HOW YOU BECOME A MEMBER
Currently invite only, we want a curated group
PART OF TECH LONDON ADVOCATES
LTA PeopleTech – also aims to be a core part of TLA contributing to the wider community assisting where needed.