The key objective of TLA Ireland is to better connect the Irish tech community to that of London and indeed vice versa. With both parties being close in proximity and already having a strong trading history there is amble opportunity to grow and develop this further into the tech community. The objective is to identify a particular trend in technology that provides the best synergy for the two communities and develop this further. Secondary objectives include identifying particular barriers to connecting the two tech communities and putting in place a plan to overcome these.
PLANNED ACTIVITY FOR 2016
– Grow member base of TLA Ireland.
– Identify tech trend synergy between Ireland and London eg. Fintech, retail tech etc.
– Host event to bridge connections with trend synergy.
– Identify challenges to Ireland tech companies reaching London and aim to solve them.
NUMBER OF ADVOCATES IN GROUP
– Currently seeking group members
HEAD OF GROUP
– Owen McCabe