“To promote the understanding in the value of data”
“For London to become synonymous with talented data expertise, globally”
– We run our own events and also partner with great organisations who share our objectives.
– Our themes cover the key areas of practical learning, knowledge share, debate and people.
– We welcome all with an interest in data from analysts, data scientists, startups, investors, consultants, public services, students and industry leaders.
PLANNED ACTIVITY FOR 2016
– We just celebrated the launch of our first partner event with “Data tools for Startups” attended by 200+ people. We are planning a data hackathon for London Tech Week and have a number of further events to be scheduled in for the rest of the 2016.
– We aim to establish more partnerships with organisations across the DataTech sector to continue to make positive change.
– We will continue to have our steering group meetings throughout the year.
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2015
– Data continues to be one of the top functions that traverses all other sectors which is why we created this group.
– In 2015, we defined our objective and plans on how to deliver against this.
NUMBER OF ADVOCATES IN GROUP
HEAD OF GROUP