Atlanta is one of the top American business destinations with the 5th largest US population and the #1 transportation hub with 2,500 daily flights from Hartsfield International – the world’s busiest airport. A relatively well kept secret, Atlanta is home to major US corporations, including Coca-Cola, UPS, Delta Airlines and First Data Corp as well as to Georgia Tech whose Computer Science program is ranked #5 in the world by the Times Higher Education World.
The TLA Atlanta Working Group exists to:
– Establish Atlanta as a primary transatlantic gateway for London and UK digital firms to build a successful US presence.
– Establish and enhance relationships between the London and Atlanta startup ecosystems and to drive collaboration with Atlanta’s Fortune 1000 companies seeking the best global innovation.
– Drive proactive US market entry programs across key sectors: FinTech, HealthTech, Food Tech, Cyber Security, CleanTech, Creative Tech, eCommerce & Retail Tech.
– Provide regular knowledge transfer events between sector aligned stakeholders in both Atlanta and London.
– Establish stronger bonds between London and Atlanta’s academic centres of innovation.
– Grow the Tech London Advocates community from within the population of ex-pat residents located across the greater South–Eastern United States.